Are Private Yoga Lessons for Me?
Things to know before you commit
If you’ve stumbled across this page you are probably exploring all your resources on yoga and how to deepen your practice. Whether you are a seasoned practitioner or a new yogi just starting out, there are many reasons to sign up for Private Yoga Lessons.
Some of these reasons might be:
- As a beginner, you want to learn the basics before jumping into group classes.
- You want to deepen your knowledge about the practice and gain confidence in specific techniques.
- You are healing from an injury and need individualized attention from your instructor.
- You have limited free time and it’s challenging to get to group classes at a studio.
- You want to deepen your connection to a teacher and/or yoga lineage.
- Renew your commitment to the practice.
In each Private Yoga Lesson you will receive:
- A hands on experience with mindful adjustments to improve your alignment in each posture.
- A demonstration of a variety of yoga poses along with personalized guidance to fit your needs and help you achieve the maximum benefit from each posture.
- Support, Encouragement, Patience…and FUN!
- A pranayama and/or meditation technique to get your mental state into balance.
- Tools to elevate your mood, reduce chronic stress, decrease pain and inflammation, and improve your body’s strength and mobility.
- Customized Yogi Homework consisting of a short at home sequence for you to do in between sessions to keep consistency in your practice.
These types of sessions are designed to guide you into a deeper, more comprehensive understanding of this sacred art and how we can effectively apply this ancient knowledge in a modern day setting. Each lesson is designed specifically to you, your goals and your needs – no two sessions will ever be the same. Reduce stress and anxiety, improve flexibility and mobility, relax your mind and deepen your meditation. Learning to tune in and listen to your body is one of the most rewarding skills we can attain through a commitment to ourselves and consistency!